Sunday, November 16, 2008

Buy, Sell and Announce and a lot more

Lately, I have been approached by some friends who are trying to look for

- an available condo unit or a tenant for his available room in his/her condo unit
- a buyer for his furniture that he/she is no longer in need of it
- car that he wants to sell because he's buying a later model
- stuff that he needs to dispose because he can't bring it with him when he migrates
- questions raised regarding tax
- questions regarding bringing his/her family or his/her parents for longer period of time
- questions regarding buying a car
- the things they can do in Malaysia to keep them sane because it's their first time to be away from their family
- where to buy stuff that is considered affordable

OK, helloooo, as if I have already spent most of my life here in Malaysia! :)

Then a thought striked me, what if I make a site out of it? Then somehow I can help my fellow Filipinos. So bear with me, this is just a trial, if I get lots of respondents, I will keep improving this site.

Help me spread this blog site and if you have some items to buy or sell or events to be announced, please feel free to e-mail me at ldbanez@yahoo.com or sms me at 60143338776.

Mabuhay po tayong mga Pilipino!


































Your Name :

Your email :
Friend's email :
Message :




free web counter


No comments: