Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2011 French Film Festival in Manila

I wish they're showing all these in Baguio also.

http://www.clickthecity.com/events/details.php?id=11679

The only fortunate time I was able to watch french films in the cinema was when I was still in Malaysia, way back 2008. My friends and I really set time for two of the french films showing that time.

Paris, Je T'aime - this film inspired me to go to France and learn the language which until now I haven't act on. :)





Tell No One - this one is a thriller, we were engrossed when we watched this movie...sadly some scenes were scensored.





My liking for french films started when I saw Amelie and Love Me, If You Dare all in DVD. I floundered in trying to understand by just hearing the french words spoken, not relying on the subtitle. :)



No comments: